Wednesday, August 06, 2014

2002 Volkswagen Jetta 1.8T for sale

new Magnaflow Stainless exhaust (installed September 2013)









I'm a bit of DIY enthusiast.  Installed the Magnaflow exhaust myself in an evening after work.  Great fitment.  New rear O2 sensor added (couldn't get the old one off the old cat).  O2 spacer added.

Waterpump, Timing belt done by German Autotech in Waterloo November 2012.  Thermostat failed shortly after and I replaced it myself



Recent Odometer Picture.

Rear Driver side bearing and splash shield replaced October 2013. (see pic below)  Passenger side failed Spring 2014 (no pics) did it once already


Both rear axle bushings replaced May 2013
(made a press with some scrap lumber from my workshop)


Recent Pics (August 2014 after a wash)












 Close up of the Fresh Brakes (pads and rotors on all 4 corners replaced Aug 2014)





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home